Updated: Aug 29, 2022
We were born to be amazing and sometimes we don’t see this in ourselves.
For some, this is not easy. We focus on the worries and fears that we hold within ourselves. It becomes a vicious cycle that spirals leaving you living with stress. Negative emotions have a way of affecting you physically.
Here are suggestions to help calm you from living in this emotional spiral:
1. We tend to think of what we don’t have rather than what we do have. When we are grateful for the things you do have, we start to feel the positive energy that fills out mind and heart.
Journal all that you are grateful for. Do this in the morning when you wake up and before you go to bed. The unconscious mind will hold onto all the beautiful things you do have.
2. Take the time to go within yourself in quiet time. Close your eyes and take some deep breaths. See yourself in front of you. While you do this, be the observer, as if you are looking at yourself sitting there.
3. Know in your heart that you are here to live a life of love and peace from within, know that you are worthy of feeling joy within you. While sitting in that quiet, intentional time for yourself, feel the joy, and imagine a golden light flow through your entire body from your feet to the top of your head. Once you have been filled with that beautiful golden light, take a few moments to appreciate all that you are. Feel that appreciation and love for yourself.
4. When you are ready, see yourself before this moment you are in right in front of you. Feel that love you have for yourself with a golden light from you to your past self and hug that individual. Say whatever you need to say to that person to bring them to the state that you are in now.
5. As you stand there, forgive yourself and move forward feeling the love for yourself and carry that with you.